Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Save hundreds per month on your Business Bookkeeping!



Did you know that an independent bookkeeper can save you hundreds of dollarsper month on Payroll Taxes, Workers Compensation and productive time lost? Hiring even a part-time bookkeeper and placing them on your payroll is not always the most cost saving way of getting your books done. I would like the opportunity to show you how I can save you time and money doing your business bookkeeping.

Whether you are using QuickBooks® or need to be computerized to streamline your business finances, my experience and expertise in helping small businesses organize their books is a great asset to any company.  Let me be your in-house Bookkeeper without the in-house cost!

Don’t wait too long! Tax time likes to sneak up before you know it!


Call me today and I will include one free hour of consultation. You can reach me at (562) 420-0043 or (562)-544-7202 (cell) and I would be happy to schedule a time to meet with you.


                                 

checkedandbalanced.vpweb.com

1 comment:

  1. Excellent article to read. feel free to visit our site. If you want an IT Company and solution provider that provides Quickbook software solution, feel free to visit us. We are QBM IT Services, aside from quickbooks, we offer also different it services, like cuztomized web-base sytem, responsive website, payroll system, networking, and we can supply computer with specs that you want to request.

    ReplyDelete